Administrative Assistant IV
Place of Performance: Houston, TX
Administrative Assistant IV shall possess a very high level of poise, professionalism, with
an approachable, confident persona. It is imperative that the Administrative Assistant IV tactfully interacts with visitors and staff in a respectful manner.
• Your customer service skills are to be readily apparent to all customers and stakeholders.
• Shall be considered a subject matter expert for all assigned administrative tasks.
• Extensive and demonstrated knowledge of office policies processes and procedures and the ability to quickly grasp newly assigned processes and procedures.
• Must be able to expedite any last-minute assignments, to include making efficient adjustments/corrections to documentation.
• Shall have very strong written and oral communication skills, demonstrates the ability to interpret/apply sound business judgment, and the innate ability to be resourceful, creative, and a problem solver.
• Extensive knowledge of correspondence protocol, whether utilizing the agency’s correspondence tracking systems, or hard copy (paper) correspondence packages.
• Shall be able to work independently in the absence of specific instructions on a number of tasks with a high degree of speed using organizational skills, and perform these duties while exhibiting the ability to maintain effective relations/results with clients and staff (onsite and remote).
• Exercise confidentiality, discretion, and problem-solving skills.
• Office front desk support may also be required of the Administrative Assistant IV.