What will you be doing? - Requirement gathering from internal stakeholders in the data and software teams.
- Educate about BI solutions through meet ups, meetups, workshops etc.
- Being the single point of contact for architecture on BI projects.
- Being knowledgeable and experienced in data modelling and data design.
- Identify new kinds, types and sources of data to drive business innovation throughout the organisation.
- Manage & deliver the solution architecture on assigned projects.
- Contribute to the long-term data strategy, harnessing new technologies and exploiting their capabilities.
What will you need?
- A strong background in BI development.
- Significant SQL knowledge.
- Experience across Microsoft stack - SSRS / SSIS / SSAS.
- Knowledge of Power BI or Tableau.
- The ability to produce clear documentation of technical architecture.
- The desire to keep up to date with the latest trends within BI technologies - AI, Machine Learning.
- The ability to understand multiple delivery methods - Agile, Waterfall etc.