We're working in partnership with a leading business. To support their further ambition and ensure quality of service remains uncompromised the business are now looking to appoint a Commercial Director.
The position will report to the CEO and join the global leadership team, taking responsibility for overseeing the inbound sales team and commercial activities, ensuring all opportunities for growth and profit generation are recognised and maximised.
Responsibilities within the role of Commercial Director include:
- Development and implementation of innovative commercial strategies which will accelerate growth
- Analyse sales activity, acquisition channels and retention opportunities.
- Develop and implement new innovative sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key customer information which will further guide best practice.
- Work closely with the VP Sales to manage key customers (existing and new), with a focus on improving turnover and profitability.
- Work alongside the senior sales team to manage develop and coach the team to ensure that a high standard of work is achieved and monthly sales targets and KPI's are met.
To be successful in the role of Commercial Director you will demonstrate:
- Proven experience of developing commercial strategy and its execution within a Business Services company.
- Experience of working within the travel sector, luxury services could be a potential advantage.
- You will have managed a successful account management or sales team given your excellent people management skills and ability to implement successful customer development and sales management plans.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills and a natural ability to spot opportunities for revenue generation.
- Experience of building a sales pipeline and qualifying opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the leadership team of an impressive business and leader within its space. If this sounds of interest, please apply.