We are looking for a qualified Company Commercial Lawyer to join a successful law firm.
About the role:
- The Commercial Lawyer will focus on the full range of company and commercial matters.
- This role will suit someone who has gained 2-5 years qualified experienced as a Commercial Lawyer; someone with empathy for business, an appreciation of commercial issues and the ambition to be part of an established and successful team.
- Offering great opportunities for progression, our client offers secure and well paid employment. Our client is currently in an exciting period of growth and so this is the perfect opportunity to join an ambitious and evolving organisation.
The work will encompass the full range of company and commercial matters including:
- Company sales and purchases
- Own share purchases
- Corporate restructuring
- Directors removals
- Negotiation and preparation of Shareholders Agreements
- Bespoke Articles of Association
- Company formations
- Terms and conditions of business
- Commercial contracts and trade mark registrations
What we?re looking for:
- Qualified Commercial Lawyer / Solicitor
- 2-5 years post qualification experience
- An appreciation of commercial issues
- Business acumen
- Ability to help access untapped potential to continue business growth
- Understanding of networking and marketing processes
- Drive and ambition to be part of a successful organisation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- IT literate
- Team player