Position: Controller of Examinations - REF: RT2020PA
VICTVS Global is looking to recruit an exam invigilator for casual work in Patna, India.
The successful applicant will oversee professional, high-stakes examinations for adult candidates.
Examination sessions last for 5-8 hours and invigilators receive around 7 days' notice on upcoming assignments.
You must be available to work on 31st March 2020.
Being a VICTVS Exam Supervisor is not a full-time job, but it gives you the opportunity to round your income working only a few days a month around your other commitments. Our examinations can take place on any day of the week including weekends and public holidays.
As a VICTVS Global Exam Supervisor, you will oversee and supervise candidates during written examinations. You will also ensure that all procedures and instructions are followed in order to protect the integrity and security of the examinations and examination materials.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
• Record and check candidate identification
• Communicate the examination process and instructions to all candidates
• Distribute the examination materials
• Supervise the examinations in accordance with our specified instructions and standards
• Complete examination and candidate documentation
• Return the examination materials as required
What we expect of you is -
• A high level of professional and personal integrity
• The ability to establish trust and confidence
• Respect and discretion
• Good judgement
Skills we are looking for:
• Accuracy / attention to detail
• A flexible attitude to work
• Ability to communicate confidently, effectively and professionally
• Good organisational and administrative skills
• Ability to work on your own initiative
• Ability to follow instructions confidentially
We also require you to be computer literate and have a private e-mail address and access to a secure computer with reliable internet connection.
No Experience, No Problem!
If you have previous supervision experience, that’s great! If you don’t, no need to worry! You will receive all the training necessary and we will support you throughout the entire process.
How to apply?
Please send your CV/resume and a cover letter to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
If your application is successful, you will be contacted with further instructions and you will be required to complete extensive basic online training before you are approved to invigilate at our examinations. You can complete our training at your own convenience at home. The training will be consolidated through a phone/Skype call.
Please note that this position is not basic examination invigilation. This work requires considerable commitment to
both initial training and ongoing professional development as well as requiring a good level of English language
At VICTVS Global we will work with you to ensure that you are well prepared to deliver the services required of
you, but it is essential that you are aware of the requirement for training and approval, before you submit your
VICTVS Global is a British-based company working with people all over the world and helping our clients to do better
international business. Our global network of great people provides high quality business support services in more
than 100 countries worldwide.