A leading company are currently recruiting a Cyber Security Director.
The role forms part of our client's cyber practice leadership; driving security solutions mainly FTSE 100 & 350 client portfolio covering sectors across Consumer Business, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Energy and Resources, Manufacturing, Business and Professional Services and Healthcare Life Sciences.
Typically, clients seek support across a broad cyber agenda - which may include:
- Defining a security strategy and target operating model for an information security function
- Conducting security risk, capability and/or maturity assessments
- Defining, mobilising and managing security enhancement projects and programmes
- Designing and implementing specific information security solutions covering people, process and technology
- Managing the client relationship for the delivery of penetration testing of IT infrastructure and applications, which would be executed by a technical supporting team
- Response to a cyber-attack involving both crisis management and investigations
- Advising on Privacy and Data Protection matters
- Having a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
To be equipped to take on a Directorship role in this environment, you should carry outstanding reputations and credentials across:
- Significant Cyber Security experience within one or potentially more Private Sector industry areas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of developing strong client relationships
- Delivery of client engagements, typically leading the fieldwork delivery using a team of resources and planning and staffing projects for clients based on complex deliverables and programmes of work
- Taking responsibility for budgets, and client deliverables
- Evidence of working with leadership teams to identify, generate, develop and execute sales opportunities
- Development of sales pipelines and new propositions and services
- Broad range of security experience, e.g. cyber strategy, security target operating models, security transformation programmes, security change initiatives, security technologies (such as information protection, firewall rule set review, network segregation etc), privacy, security standards such as ISF, ISO, SANS etc.
- Experience of developing bids/tender documentation
- Managing key client stakeholders' relationships (middle management and CxO level).
- Strong technical abilities, combined with business acumen
- Preferably internal or external consultancy experience
- Strong academics, including a minimum of 2.1 degree or equivalent experience
- Qualification such as M.Inst.ISP, CISSP, CISM, CCNP, CIPP/E preferred
- Holds (or is able to hold) at least BPSS national security clearance