UNICREDIT SPA / CYBER SECURITY - INTERNAL AUDIT 17956 Experienced
Working Type Full Time
Function and Job
We are currently looking for junior/senior IT auditors experienced in the cybersecurity/infrastructure area to expand our IT Audit team. The team is mainly based in Milan and operates in an international banking context.
- Previous experience (3+ years) in IT, IT Security, Cybersecurity operations;
- Knowledge of international standards and best practices (e.g. ISACA, ISO27000 family, NIST Cybersecurity Framework);
- Experience with a wide range of technologies and security platforms;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - English mandatory (above B2);
- Availability to travel abroad;
- Team working and multitasking skills in a fast-paced international context;
- Security and IT Audit certifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, CSX, CISSP, LA ISO27001, CEH);
- Technology specific certifications (e.g. MCSE, Oracle DBA, RHCSA, CCNA…);
- Data Analytics
GROUP AUDIT GROUP COO Area is responsible for audit activities on capital and administrative services and, more generally, on those supporting the business of banking and financial services, on those of planning, ICAAP and Risk Appetite Framework (RAF) as well as those of ICT "core" and Security.
GROUP AUDIT GROUP COO Area, t
he ICT, SECURITY RISKS & PROCESSES AUDIT department is responsible for carrying out the audit activities referred to the processes of Information & Communication Technologies (ICT), Business Continuity, Security & Applications, Client Support.