Are you an IT and Analytics Executive (CIO/CDO/VP or equivalent) who has led successful digital data initiatives at a Global 2000 (or comparable) company? Have you provided strategic advisory services, leadership, collaborative coordination, creative problem solving, and administrative authority definitions necessary to achieve mission-critical reforms and advances in data strategy and data management in large organizations?
Have you coordinated and collaborated with the Chief Data Officers, Chief Information Officers, Information Security & Privacy Officers, various Information Technology leaders, and Business Unit counterparts concerned with data management to handle matters relating to, but not limited to,
analytics strategies, data governance, data integrity, data warehousing, data reporting, data security, and data access across the Organization. Have you collaborated with data science organizations on business outcomes to define an analytics strategy with a focus on self-service? Responsible for defining strategies for the Analytics Growth, Self Service, Training, Data Driven Enterprise Culture, Data Governance, Data Warehousing, Analytics & Business Intelligence, and data Management functional groups utilizing the cloud.
Are you looking to scale that expertise across a number of different companies? Can you lead a skeptical customer through engagements related to data and analytics strategies, data governance/data quality management discipline through advanced technologies, and organizational change management as they transition to a Cloud computing model? Can you collaborate with both business and technology executives to shape their highly-visible, highly-impactful digital projects that are transforming their organization and potentially an entire industry? Can you talk all levels of an organization from Chief Analytics Officers, VP’s of Data Science to Data Platform Teams?
The Emerging Technologies & Intelligent Platform (ETIP) Data & Analytics practice is the voice of the service teams (including Redshift, EMR, Athena, Kinesis, Kafka, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, and Neptune) for professional services to help customers in their Data & Analytics journey. We provide guidelines on performance, scalability, management, and serviceability of products through assembling, creating and sharing effective content and best practices. As part of this team, you will also work closely with your Professional Services colleagues in Machine Learning, High-Performance Computing, and Internet of Things (IoT) to provide comprehensive modern data-enabled solutions. You will collaborate with our AWS Sales, Business Development, Solutions Architect, Training and Service teams to help customers deploy our current solutions and provide input into new features and functionality.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
- Maintaining C-level relationships with peers, stakeholders, boardrooms, and/or customers, often becoming the “trusted advisor” on data strategy related topics. Engaging deeply with C-level executives to define and execute enterprise-wide data strategy programs
- Providing the strategic leadership, collaborative coordination, creative problem solving and administrative authority necessary to achieve mission-critical reforms and advances in analytics roadmap development, data management. This includes, but is not limited to large-scale data lakes, machine learning and AI, IoT, data warehousing, data governance, data security, and data access across the Organization
- Collaborating with AWS industry experts in defining analytics roadmaps that are business centric and industry/business process focused.
- Assuming responsibility for strategic and tactical planning, focusing on solutions for current and future business data practices; Defining, developing, and performing the role of the data management function, setting organization-wide data standards and reporting/analytics requirements for the collection, delivery and use of data platforms.
- Having good understanding of functional data domains/subject areas to manage data within business unit and across the Organization and designing, building, and operating data management and data consumption/analytics services
- Owning and executing on organizational change management for an overall digital transformation. Communicating awareness and understanding of data information needs, objectives, and direction to appropriate stakeholders and users throughout the Organization systems.
- Enabling the People change critical to sustained business performance: Skills, Capabilities, and organizational design to support data strategy on cloud-based or hybrid data platforms
- Establishing and overseeing data management advisory council to provide guidelines and recommendations on business requirements, practice, and compliance to ensure Organization business strategy, regulatory compliance, and continuity requirements are met.
- Developing and promoting data governance models supporting the consistent use of cloud technologies aligned to institutional data and analytics strategies, and associated policies / procedure.
- Ensuring that basic metrics for the data governance, lineage, data quality management, metadata management, architecture, systems and processes have been identified, that an ongoing assessment process of these metrics is implemented, and a proactive operating model focusing on addressing business demand for data is in place
- Developing policies and practices to guide data collection, management, reporting, and insight generation. Participating in the business process management activities that create, modify, and retire data. Establishing data archiving strategies across the Organization
- Creating awareness of various data related compliance/regulations and ensuring that consistent compliance with policies, standards and tools is consistently enforced, e.g. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), GDPR, CCAR, BCBS239, KYC, etc.
- Establishing and maintaining an optimal coordination, communication and liaison structure between key offices within the organization, external institutions, and other interest groups
- Selling and delivering billable professional services; Coordinating with other organizations, business, sales, and marketing groups
- Providing leadership on engagements, including the ability to balance team and individual responsibilities; building teams and consensus; getting things done through others not directly under his or her supervision; and working ethically and with integrity
- Maintaining track record of effective team management, including planning and decision making, identifying priorities and bringing projects to successful completion in a timely manner; and maintaining a focus on high standards and quality
- Identifying motivators and drivers for governing data in the cloud and unlocking business value for our customers; Creating compelling business cases for the transition of data platforms to the cloud
- Collaborating with other ProServe specialty teams to drive and shape data management and analytics solutions to accelerate our customer’s business outcomes, e.g. analytics, security, advisory teams, etc.
- Providing customer and market feedback to service teams for innovation and feature improvements
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- 10+ years of related experience in data management is required
- 3+ years developing and executing analytics roadmaps, including machine learning and AI
- Experience leading data operations, cloud computing, data strategy, data architecture, data governance, metadata management, or data quality management discipline
- Masters or MBA in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Math, or applicable field.
- Record of effective collaboration and change management
- Effective leadership, including the ability to balance team and individual responsibilities; building teams and consensus; getting things done through others not directly under his or her supervision; and working ethically and with integrity
- Experience on creating and executing data governance organizational change management strategies as part of a larger transformation
- Experience selling and delivering billable professional services
- Record of effective management, including planning and decision making, identifying priorities and bringing projects to successful completion in a timely manner; and maintaining a focus on high standards and quality
- Knowledge of data structure, data system and tools, related software, and data management policies and practices in a complex organizational environment.
- Knowledge of data governance, data munging, and data quality tools like Collibra, Alation, Ataccama, Informatica IDQ, Trifacta, Paxata
Company - Amzn Web Services Colombia SAS
Job ID: A1119208
Show moreShow less
Funciones o actividades del contrato Probar aplicaciones informáticas de acuerdo con parámetros técnicos y modelos de referencia.Evaluar requisitos de...
Publicado hace un mes
Desde Vensure Employer Services - Antioquia
Publicado hace un mes
Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de pefiles FULLSTACK Java Spring - Angular para formar parte de nuestro equipo de trabajo. Requisitos desarrollador de Software...
Desde Sophos Solutions S A S - Bogotá D. C.
Publicado hace un mes
Rol: Ingeniero Desarrollador Oracle y SQL Requisitos: Desarrollo Oracle y SQL con énfasis en ETL SSIS y SQL Server Reporting services. Profesional en Ingeniería...
Desde Sii Colombia S.A.S - Bogotá D. C.
Publicado hace un mes