The ideal candidate
be able to develop, implement, track and optimize the company’s digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. In addition, they should be tech savvy and ability to work with multiple social media tools.
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
• Assess all digital campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience.
• Evaluate across multiple channels and customer touch points the customer experience.
• Evaluate emerging technologies.
• Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
have a Degree in I.T/Marketing or related field.
have above 3 years’ experience in digital marketing.
• Proven work experience working in retail and FMCG industry.
• Excellent communication skills.
have experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
have solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking (Google Analytics).
be willing to work in a high pressure environment.