If you have a passion for Digital Marketing and you?re looking for an opportunity where you can hit the ground running to make an immediate impact, look no further!
As the business? Digital Marketing Executive, you will be working closely with the inhouse marketing team as well as external agencies to develop, execute and manage strong digital campaigns. The company pride themselves on their collaborative and supportive culture, making this a particularly appealing opportunity for an ambitious character who is looking to continue developing in their career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with external agencies and brand managers to develop impactful brand campaigns; you will manage the digital strategy and the execution of those campaigns across all digital channels.
- Supporting the Trade Marketing Executive with digital and social content for customers.
- Evaluation of campaign success and presentation of results internally.
- Creation of monthly consumer digital newsletter / develop weekly content plans ensuring that tone of voice is consistent and on-brand.
- Improve website SEO (this will include writing blogs / articles).
The successful candidate will be / have:
- Previous experience within a digital / social media role.
- Experience developing social media content.
- Able to work proactively, independently and use own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organised and strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding skill in presentation, communication and writing.
- Analytically minded and able to measure digital performance.
Any previous experience working with paid social media and influencers would be advantageous, though not essential. The role will be well suited to a creative and outgoing individual who is comfortable with ?out of the box? thinking. There will also be opportunity to add your own creative flair to the role in the form of photography / videography, if this is a talent you'd like to put to use!