We are hiring, young, enthusiastic, dynamic, smart and experienced individual to be a part of our expanding marketing chain of Casey Food division. If you have –
• A Bachelor’s degree, with sales as your core dream.
• Proven Sales Experience.
• Fantastic track record of meeting sales target.
• A passion towards multitasking and team building.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Strong problem-solving, organizational and management skills.
• Excellent negotiation, convincing and consultative sales expertise.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer orientation knowledge.
Then you are the one to whom we are searching for. Being the Sales head of a district, you will dispose the following job responsibilities:
• Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
• Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
• Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
• Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
• Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
• Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
• Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
• Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
• Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
• Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
• Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
• Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
• Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
• Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
• Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking the following skill sets within a prospective candidate –
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• A versatile personality with above average organizational and planning skills.
• A person with critical thinking and problem solving ability.
• A good team player with creation and handling of team.
• A customer centric person with customer centric business agenda.
• An exemplar having capacity to analyze marketing trends, and promoting product, service and promotional activities.
• A person who can develop transparent marketing strategies to expand brand recognition.
3 – 8 years in FMCG/Retail of Insurance Marketing.
20,000 fixed as regular salary, and 5, 000 as TA. Total = 25,000.