Job Description : Diageo is an equal opportunity employer and is subject to Colombian regulations pertaining employment. Diageo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law in Colombia.
Diageo es un empleador que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades y se sujeta a las regulaciones laborales colombianas. Diageo no discrimina por razones de raza, color, religión, sexo, orientación sexual, expresión o identidad de género, nacionalidad, edad, discapacidad, estatus marital, o cualquier otra razón prohibida en Colombia
Global Diageo Business Services (GDBS) is passionate about creating value for Diageo by driving exceptional business performance through the design and delivery of analytical solutions, integrated processes, systems and data, and managing total costs through excellence in service delivery.
The role of the Process Excellence Junior Manager will be to support the RTR IS Business Partner as the point of contact for any type of projects where RTR project SME involvement is required with special focus on Operation Excellence initiatives, Process Improvement deliverables and transitions.
The role will not have direct budget responsibility but will need to be financially aware of their responsibilities and remain budget conscious and compliant. Seeking simplifications and opportunities to reduce project costs through solid prioritization and resource management. It will also support on preparing annual budget plans and yearly expenditure.
b. Market/Role Complexity
Global. The RTR Governance Team has end to end process ownership across Diageo’s RTR process areas. Diageo’s process areas span all geographies and functions including touch points with business partners and Joint Ventures.
The role will interface with all levels across Diageo but significantly with project managers and transition leads, governance managers and junior managers, senior business stakeholders (mainly FDs), service delivery teams (both internal and external) and other architecture teams in process and systems. These relationships will encompass people based in a variety of geographies, multiple cultures, languages and time zones.
c. Leadership Responsibilities
- Senior Stakeholder engagement of Market FDs, GDBS Directors and Business directors; influencing as necessary
- Engagement across processes, systems, markets and vendors. External stakeholder engagement as appropriate
- Strong inter personal skills are required to motivate and ensure alignment between project and governance teams.
- The ability to lead and communicate / influence effectively across many different cultures including external company cultures and time zones
Purpose of Role
The purpose of this role is to act as RTR project SME in any type of projects impacting RTR with special focus on Operation Excellence initiatives, Process Improvement deliverables and transitions
- Deliver seamless transitions together with the other global processes
- Manage, coordinate and participate in outsourcing related projects across all BS Locations
- Identify Process Improvement opportunities and drive Process Improvement agenda
- Provide professional support as project SME covering the RTR framework areas for strategic initiatives
- Manage and build good relationship with stakeholder across Diageo and Outsourcing Partners to ensure that they are aware of the Projects
Qualifications and Experience Required
Graduate with minimum of 3 years RTR experience and at least 2 years of Governance/Project experience within Diageo
- Experience of working in a business shared service environment is critical
- Thorough understanding of project management
- Thorough understanding of the RTR Process overall
- Has worked or is currently working in a Governance Department
- Demonstrated capability to build and maintain good business relationships
Barriers to Success in Role
- Lack of ability to influence at a senior level
- Poor engagement skills with key stakeholders
- Lack of ability to deliver though others
- Poor communication skills
- Inability to work across cultures/geographies
Flexible Working options / Travel requirements
For this role we anticipate the percentage of travel to be between 0 – 25 percent. Pattern of travel will be dependent on the needs of the individual initiatives.
Diageo reserves its rights, after consultation with you, to amend this role profile.
Worker Type :
Bogota - EOB
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :