The Business analyst will be responsible for facilitating financial reporting and risk modelling for the company. The jobholder will be called upon to travel regularly within East Africa to meet growing business demands.
• Responsible for facilitating financial reporting and risk modelling for the company.
• Provide financial reporting to include credit risk, interest rate risk, liquidity risk and portfolio pricing.
• Must process strong critical thinking skills
• Microsoft excel is a must.
statutory compliance, tax, accounting and reporting.
• Ensure good financial management processes and procedures are in place.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or Statistics
• CPA (K), ACCA or its equivalent.
• Proficiency in Sage, Microsoft Excel and any other Accounting packages.
• Four years’ accounting experience. Audit experience will be an added advantage.
• Experience managing financial budgets
• Strong understanding of the East Africa tax laws