A law firm are looking for an ambitious Financial Services Litigation Solicitor to help strategically deliver the firm?s fast paced growth plans.
Managing a caseload dealing with clients? re-dress from mis sold financial products, including pensions and mortgages.
You will have:
- 1-3 years post qualification experience, ideally working in a similar environment. Consideration will be given to an experienced litigator from another sector, such as personal injury.
- Proactive and organised.
- Excellent client care skills.
- Commercially minded and profit focused.
- Have a strategic approach to cases to ensure the best financial outcomes for the clients, and the firm.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to deal with competing priorities, whilst remaining robust under pressure.
- A confident communicator with clients, other members of staff, and other stakeholders.
- Some supervisory experience would be desirable.
If you can demonstrate the skills and experience required, then please apply today.