This is a role within the HR Team to lead on Recruitment strategy and delivery within a large, international company.
More about the role:
- Responsible for building and managing stakeholder relationships within operating units in order to fully understand the recruitment needs of the business.
- Ensure that the Company?s recruitment process is as refined and efficient as possible.
- Balance both recruitment strategy and delivery in a fast paced, commercial environment.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures, as required.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders in order to anticipate future hiring needs, plan and develop a recruitment strategy to deliver.
- Research and chose attraction options.
- Manage selection activity including recruitment testing.
- Manage offer, acceptance and onboarding for recruited employees.
- Recommend ways to improve our Employer Brand Value.
- Implement new sourcing methods.
- Coach hiring managers on recruitment best practice.
- Track company recruitment metrics, such as time-to-hire and cost-per-hire.
- Participate in job fairs and career events.
- Build the company's professional network through relationships with HR professionals, Education establishments and other partners.
Requirements for the role:
- Employment legistation relating to recruitment.
- Knowledge of "bluecollar" industries is desirable.
- Recruitment Methodology.
- Experience with applicant Tracking Systems and HR Databases.
- Familiarity with social media and other professional methods.
- Communicating effectively with others both verbally and in writing.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Attention to detail.