This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on IT Project Manager to join a PMO with experience of working on Application and Infrastructure projects, including enterprise applications (ERP/COTS /SaaS) and cloud migration projects (AWS, Azure or GCP).
You will be joining a team working within a delivery focussed environment responsible for a wide range of projects, including an Office 365 migration, Agresso upgrade, AWS migration, HR/Payroll application implementation amongst others.
The IT Project Manager will focus on:
- Liase between stakeholders and technical teams, ensuring technical designs and requirements are captured and documented to meet stakeholder needs.
- Leading and successfully delivering against complex projects across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Conduct business analysis against user requirements where required, validating and documenting requirements.
The IT Project Manager will have demonstrative experience of:
- Experience delivering technical projects, with a demonstrable track record of delivering infrastructure and enterprise applications, such as public cloud migration (AWS/Azure) projects and ERP/COTS applications.
- Delivering projects on time and to budget against competing demands from internal and external teams/resources.
- Flexible in approach and able to communicate well across key stakeholders and external vendors, validating user requirements and ensuring these requirements are delivered by vendors, such as SaaS providers.