Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
This IJP is open to all JHRPS Employees.
Candidate must meet the qualifications of the position.
Candidate must be on Job Level 2 or higher.
Candidate must meet job expectations and pass all performance metrics in his/her current unit.
Candidate should not have any attendance issues or any disciplinary action.
Minimum Skills Requirement to Hire:
• Candidate must have at least one year in current role
• Candidate must be meeting all quality and productivity metrics for the last six months (e.g. Quality, Productivity, etc.)
• Candidate must not have attendance issues or disciplinary action
• College/University graduate
• Candidate must meet job expectations and pass all performance metrics in his/her current Unit
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word and Power Point
• Basic Microsoft Excel skills
Product Specific Knowledge:
• Strong knowledge of RPS financial processing
• Experience and familiarity with RPS specific software such as Apollo, E-Treasury, Bridger and AWD
• Excellent knowledge of RPS work flows, procedures, and the complexities and limitations of our systems
• Able to influence, negotiate, and develop “win-win” solutions under tight deadlines
• Balance work with fluctuating volumes, often complex and urgent
• Demonstrated strong attention to detail, accuracy, problem solving and independent thinking, with strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Demonstrated understanding of the “big picture” to enable sound decision making, trends identification, and solution recommendations
• Ability to communicate complex technical information clearly and at a level appropriate to the listener
• Demonstrated ability to lead and act as a role model and give constructive feedback
• Excellent English written, verbal, inter-personal and communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities independently in an environment of rapid change
• Has an effective time management and prioritization skills
• Must be people-oriented and a team player
• Decisive and proactive
• Work as part of and take direction from a larger team located in Toronto
• Identify, manage and resolve internal customer issues by researching, analyzing and correcting financial transactions
• Act as a resource for financial processing questions, business procedures/policies, or system applications
• Process “contract level” high profile financial transactions
• Contribute to the department’s service quality and/or work systems improvements by identifying barriers, monitoring problematic trends, and providing input to solutions
• Mentor processing staff on procedures, work flows, system functionality, simple corrections, and practices so that they are performed with consistency and accuracy
• Act as a role model to support and reinforce the development of effective accuracy focused teams
• Such other duties and functions assigned by the Operations Manager
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2018, we had more than 34,000 employees, over 82,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 28 million customers. As of June 30, 2019, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$877 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.4 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States are where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.