Key activities and responsibilities include: - Provide support to GMs in each region and act as their key contact for marketing & communications
- Lead the marketing organization through dotted line responsibility for regional marketing leads
- Create, plan, administer and manage marketing strategy to increase company?s market share and overall sales in line with corporate goals & promotion strategy
- Oversee and approve marketing communications materials.
- Where needed/appropriate, create brand and marketing materials.
- Ensure consistency of approach to marketing of company products and brand.
- Develop and manage the digital marketing strategy.
- Oversee websites.
- Maximise marketing and communication opportunities via sponsered events and organizations
- Approve and administer tradeshow calendar.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications required:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or relevant discipline.
- Experience in B2B Marketing Strategy, communications and branding.
- B2B Marketing.
- Marketing strategy development and execution.
- Experience building/supporting global brands.
- Advertising planning.
- Tradeshow planning and execution.
- PR Strategy and execution.
- Digital Marketing.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong organizational skills and leadership skills.
- Computer Literacy (E.g Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc)
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Fluency in European Language in addition to English.
- Experience working in a matrix organization.