Position: Mobile Phlebotomist (Paid Training - No Exp Necessary)
Are you seeking a full-time opportunity that makes a difference? Are you passionate about meeting new people? Do you want to have an impact in your community, across the country, and around the world? If your answer is “yes”, then we invite you to become a Phlebotomist for the American Red Cross in Burlington, VT!
Start off your New Year with a New Career!
American Red Cross wants to meet you at our Onsite Hiring Event! Hiring managers will be conducting interviews! Walk-ins are welcome!
When: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM EST
Where: 32 North Prospect Street Burlington, VT 05401
Please visit our career website to to complete your online application using (click or copy/paste) following link: (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
American Red Crosses Offers:
• $1000 Sign On Bonus
• 10 weeks of paid training at the full rate of pay
• $14.28 per hour PLUS overtime and shift differential
• Health benefits
From transporting and setting up blood collection equipment at work sites, to drawing blood from donors, as a Phlebotomist/Mobile Driver with the American Red Cross you will work all aspects of blood drives at schools, offices & churches throughout (Burlington, VT) and the surrounding areas. No experience necessary—our paid training is a mix of classroom instruction and field practice.
To learn more about this role, watch this short video: https://(Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
Requirements include (but are not limited to):
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
• Customer service experience, effective verbal communication, and public relations skills are required
• Ability to load and unload vehicles with or without reasonable accommodation
• A current, valid driver's license and good driving record is required
• Physical requirements including but not limited to lifting up to 50 lbs
• Must have scheduling flexibility
• Must pass a post offer drug test and background check
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.