Ideal Experience: - Educated to degree/HND/CISCO (CCNA/CCNP) or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Significant Cisco ASA firewall experience
- Excellent hands on experience of configuring and administering Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Excellent hands on experience of configuring and administering Cisco switching (access, distribution and core) and routing
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco Wireless Lan Controller and Access Points. Knowledge of "on boarding" Apple devices onto the corporate Wi-Fi network would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience of using Cisco Prime Infrastructure and Cisco Access Control Server 2
- Designing and implementation of networks
- Troubleshooting of Networks
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Can work independently and with the team to define, investigate and lead on improving our network infrastructure.
- Able to understand and create detailed documentation and Handover to Support documentation for both technical and non-technical staff, for example Service Desk.
- Ensure that management are informed of real time technical issues and changes as they arise.
- Highly customer focused.
- Team player and willing to learn from others
- Can communicate technical information to staff, colleagues and others as required.
- Able to develop and maintain relationships with colleagues, customers and other associated organizations.