Would you like the world's leading maker and maintainer of elevators, escalators and moving walkways?
Now we´re reinventing Otis to meet the changing needs of our customers in the digital age and we´re looking for people who thrive on challenges.
Main Objective: The role requires advanced knowledge of the end-to-end payroll cycle. Hands-on experience with the various inputs and outputs, such as third party interfaces, timekeeping, fax filing/compliance, accounting, benefits and other key areas that integrate with payroll is essential.
Responsibilities and activities
- Employee inquiry resolution and advanced issue resolution.
- Daily, proactive interactions with key internal business partners and customers.
- Integration data management (connector between Workday and GlobalView).
- Payroll reconciliations.
- Monitor banking files and address rejects.
- Basic testing/QA of change requests.
- Degree in Business Administration or similar.
- Advanced Excel and office skills is a must.
- Knowledge of Workday and SAP desirable.
- 2 - 3 years payroll.l HR, customer or admin data experience.
If you are interested send your CV to *****.*****@****.***
In our company we promote a diverse and inclusive environment, which allows us to reach our greatest potential every day, accepting our differences, regardiess of origin, sexual orientation, religion or gender.