Looking for an FP&A Analyst to join one of the fastest growing companies.
- Ownership of the budget and subsequent forecast processes from beginning to end.
- Coordination with the business teams.
- Partnering the business on specific segments to create forecasts with clear assumptions, going behind the financial numbers to understand the key commercial drivers.
- Consolidation of the budgeted / forecasted main financial statements; Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cashflow.
- Updating rolling forecast model with actual monthly data.
- Understanding Cash requirements and forecast daily cash modelling.
- Assisting in the preparation of reports for senior management and board.
- Project analysis and reviewing key business cases.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Industry experience in FP&A role.
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset.
- Building financial models.