- Please Note: This job may require travel, including occasional international travel. Up to 10% of time could be spent at customer sites.
- Please Note: This job requires night and weekend work. This is scheduled with as much advanced notice as possible.
- At least one year’s experience working with UNIX/Linux systems is preferred for this position.
- Previous experience with importing and exporting data.
- Previous experience with scripting.
- Previous experience with Apache.
- Liferay experience preferred.
- Mule experience preferred.
- Application Development experience a plus.
- Java & JBOSS knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of http/ftp/sftp/ssh protocols a must.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact and work with challenging customers and IT personnel on-site and remotely to facilitate installation and implementation activities.
- High degree of organization and good time management.
- Able to work and act with minimal supervision.
- Some network administration experience preferred.
- Some database administration experience preferred (PostgreSQL, Oracle, and/or Microsoft SQL)
- Some experience installing software on PC desktops preferred.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux or Microsoft certification is a strong plus.
- Previous experience with ACD/MIS platforms and interfaces is a strong plus.
- At least one year’s experience working with NICE is a strong plus.
- Experience working in a call center environment is a strong plus.
- College degree preferred.
Horario: Jornada Indiferente