The Program Manager serves as the Supervisor for all personnel and provides program management and oversight to assist the various offices. The Program Manager is a Headquarters position but may be required occasionally to travel to regional offices.
• Planning and coordinating the activities of the assigned employees.
• Establishing employee schedules and coordinating priorities.
• Assisting in providing replacement personnel.
• Conducting meetings once a month with COR(s) to discuss project activities, schedules,
workloads, potential problems and their resolution.
• Assisting all other assigned staff to accomplish their duties in work overload
• Ensuring that the staff has the knowledge and ability necessary to accomplish
their duties independently.