Location: Bayan Lepas
- Define necessary quality controls for incoming, in-process and outgoing inspections and/or testing, so as to ensure products meet requirements and identify critical points in the manufacturing process and supplier process.
- To handle customer complaints and inquiries on quality issue. Responsible for customer feedback, perform in-house investigation for any quality issues, provide timely corrective action to customer and drive internal team for continual improvement.
- To investigate and analyze root cause(s) pertaining to non-conforming products detected and/or complained and inquiries by customers, as well as to propose appropriate timely corrective actions and drive internal team for continual improvement.
- Lead internal departments solving problems by addressing root cause and implementing corrective and preventive actions.
- Act as liaison between company and local/oversea suppliers communicating and resolving quality issues and processes.
- Participate in First Article Inspection request and approval to ensure necessary requirements been fulfilled.
-Candidate must possess at least a Degree in any related field.
-At least 3 – 4 years of working experience in related field.
-Full-Time position available.
-Applicants must be willing to work in Bayan Lepas, Penang.
-Able to work independently under pressure in a structured and multi-cultural environment.