Position: Record to Report Associate - North America
Location: Meycauayan, Bulacan, PH
Company: Nestlé Business Services AOA, Inc.
1+ year of experience
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Our Team in Nestlé Business Services is in charge of delivering world class business support to our colleagues and clients in Nestlé globally. We are committed to deliver with passion, reliability, innovation, discipline and excellence. Are you ready to join us?
A day in the life of...
• Perform tasks applicable to specific processes (GL Recon, Bank Recon, Intra Group and Fixed Assets Accounting)
• Perform Accounts Reconciliation
• Ensure timely and accurate reporting as needed during Period-End Close
• Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met
• Ensure that all issues are investigated/resolved according to the markets’ requirements
• Collaborate with Market/other Streams to resolve issues
• Initiate continuous improvement projects
What will make you successful
• Bachelor’s degree graduate, preferably in Accountancy
• Minimum of 1 year experience in Basic Accounting
• Amenable to any shift
• Knowledge in SAP and MS Applications an advantage
• Dynamic and adaptable to change
• Excellent analytical skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Proactive and results-focused
• Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
• Willing to work night shifts