Tasks and responsibilities of the Recruitment Consultant include: - Pro-actively attract business from client companies using networking, sales, business development and marketing techniques, e.g telephone calls, e-marketing, networking and use of social media.
- Telephoning clients to build and develop relationships and occasional visits to support the Client Liasion Manager.
- Continually developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment.
- Taking accurate and detailed client briefs by telephone or face to face and actively sourcing and placing appropriately qualified and experienced agency candidates to match these requirements.
- Managing client platforms/systems to fill bookings and place agency staff.
- Supporting the growth of the client base by focusing on key market sectors, skill-sets and geographies and matching agency candidates with the requirements of the client.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Database management, insuring all agency staff details are recorded accurately and updated regularly by placing details and all notes onto the company database.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Recieving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of candidates before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CV's and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable candidates.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Offering advice to candidates about pay rates, training and career progression.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated.
- Reporting of weekly activity and sales figures.
- Completion of Out of Hours shifts (rota based).
- Contribution to the development of recruitment policy reviews to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- Participating in routine internal Branch Audits to ensure continuous improvement.
- Adhoc projects and duties as required.
- Any other reasonable duties.
KPIs and Measurable:
- Personal contribution towards the placing of agency staff in line with agreed business, team and personal targets/KPIs/Branch Budget Targets.
- 1,500 - 2,000 hours agency work placed per week.
- Source a minimum of 3 new suitable candidates per week to develop and sustain a robust agency staff pipeline to meet business demand.
- Contribution of personal and team business sales targets.
- Minimise agency staff attriton.
- Positive customer feedback.
- Timely and accurate responses to client and agency staff demands.
- Maintain quality and compliance standards.