Recruiting for Sales Specialist. This opportunity provides the successful applicant with the ability to build an unmissable portfolio. You will cover the entirety of managed service solutions.
To succeed in this position you should:
- Be from a sales background.
- Have experience in managing deals with long term engagement phases to the value of £25m and upwards.
- Be responsible for the development of a solution design that matches customer requirements as well as our clients core business capability, financial returns and other approval criteria as well as setting bid strategies, including identification of partnering opportunities and no bid scenarios.
- Engage with the customer in a consultative approach, building trust and credibility into the solution as a brand through the effective articulation of overall value, ROI, and all key benefits that support the clients internal business case.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders: sales, proposition owners, service delivery, and other internal service providers.
- Experience of sales processes such as bidding, deal structures, negotiations and structures are essential.
- Feel confident in your ability to build relationships and communicate effectively to any level. This role incorporates consultation and engagement processes for long term sales pieces and as such you must be able to demonstrate proven experience within the industry.