• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
• Collaborate with server teams to define, design and ship new services.
• Work with outside data sources and APIs test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on Bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
A bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
• Three or more years of relevant experience.
with agile software development methodology.
• Proved software development experience.
• Experience in Android Development.
• Experience with scaling systems and cloud technology to support services in the mobile environment.
• A self starter ability to gather requirements and provide solutions.
• Experience with Android SDK.
• Published at least one original Android app.
• Experience working with remote data via Network Connection to servers over TCP.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• The ability to provide high level verbal and written communications such as design documents, presentation, decision documents, or research papers.