You will join us as a Senior HR Advisor providing effective HR support, particularly in respect of Employee Relations, Reward, Training, Development and Resourcing to the business management and colleagues.
Senior HR Advisor Responsibilities:
- Provide consultative support to the management team members regarding employee forums (the Company?s formal negotiating body) related matters.
- Provide case management, advice, guidance, and coaching to line managers in the areas of absence management, discipline, grievance.
- Provide support for TUPE activities as and when required.
- Support the initiatives and organisation of the Employee Engagement Survey.
Senior HR Advisor Requirements:
- CIPD Qualified with previous experience within a HR Advisor role.
- Good working understanding of UK employee relations and employment law.
- Knowledge and understanding of generic HR policies, procedures and practice.
- Experience of advising on medium to large scale collective and individual consultation processes.
- Ability to coach and train line management to improve their management abilities.