Company Description Working in a dynamic start-up environment which allows you to grow in the field of e-commerce software. You won’t rest until you helped our customers reach their full online potential!
As a Technical Support Consultant,you are an expert of the Sana product. You provide appropriate guidance on user questions and incidents and deliver a superb experience for our customers via our support channels (email, phone & other). Also, you are providing data-backed recommendations to improve processes, tools and reduce customer questions and pain points.
You are in daily contact with our customers to give them the best support and service. You work with big customers in the B2B industry. You are the face of Sana Commerce in America´smarket, which gives you a lot of responsibility to maintain relationships!
In short, your responsibilities are:
- Being the first point of contact for our customers.
- Pro-actively think along with the customer to resolve their questions quickly.
- Solve issues in the webshops.
- Handle customer questions via a ticket system within the agreed time frame.
- Compliance with the Service Level Agreement.
- Focus on customer satisfaction.
You like the challenge of working in a start-up likeenvironment! With an entrepreneurial mindset and problem-solving skills, you service the Sana customers the best you can. You have the curiosity to learn everything there is to know about our webshops, so you can understand how you can help customers reach their full online potential.
Further, you have:
- Customer Experience. You have at least 1 year of experience in customer support, help desk or related.
- Customer service skills.When issues arise, you see the potential to make something great out of it. You are never backing down and will always strive to reach the best possible solution for your customers.
- Great organizational skills.Superior project and time management skills, you have excellent attention to detail.
- Technical affinity.You have affinity with tech products are interested to learn everything there is to know about our software solution!
- Communicative skills.You speak and write fluently in English.You are great in understanding customer needs and know how to look for the ‘question behind the question’. You leave no room for interpretation.
- Learning:English lessons, access to our online personal development learning database, on-the-jobtraining in our office in The Netherlands.
- A great, international customer serviceteam!Even though you are working inColombia, you work closely together with colleagues and customers in the USA,Netherlands, Ukraine and Sri Lanka.
- Flexible work hours:as long as you work your hours!
- Benefits:like private healthcare andpension accounts.
- Focus on health:Contribution to fitness subscription,food card and fruit at the office.
- Fun team building activities:free Wednesday lunch,Friday afternoon drinks and monthly Fun Fridays where we do paintball, indoor rock climbing, pub quiz, horse riding, karaoke and much more!
If you recognize yourself in the above function, please apply with your CV in English